How do I become a YEO?

Youth Empowerment Officers (YEOs) are employed to the Ministry of Youth and Culture. Applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Social Work, Sociology or any other relevant Social or Developmental Sciences). Additionally, applicants should have a minimum of two years experience in youth and/or community development.

Applications should be sent to:

Director of Human Resource and Management,

Ministry of Youth and Culture

4-6 Trafalgar Road, Kingston 5


Click here to see the job description for Youth Empowerment Officers.